Due to its strong, quartz-driven direct drive, the Reloop RP-2000 MK3 does justice to professional expectations. As opposed to belt-driven turntables, the RP-2000 MK3 transfers the engine power directly to the driving collar - this way, a superior torque generates power on the turntable in a much quicker way. The professional start button contributes to the exact-to-the-second-accuracy. This is a reliable, affordable tool.
- Model: 2 speeds (33 1/3, 45 RPM), fully manual
- Drive: 8 pole, 2 phase, brushless dc motor
- Starting torque: > 1000 g/cm
- Start/Stop times: < 1 sec.
- Time-change between speeds: < 1 sec.
- Wow & Flutter: < 0,15% W RMS at 33 1/3 RPM
- S/N Ratio: more as 50 dB (DIN - B)
- Anti-Skating range: 0 - 7 g
- Tracking force adjustment range: 0 - 4 g
- Power consumption: 7,5 watt
- Power supply: 115/230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 450 x 352 x 144 mm
- Weight: 9.5 kg
- Incl. Audio Technica 3600 L system with stylus, slipmat
- Quartz-controlled DJ turntable with direct drive
- Very powerful drive