Reloop''s standard 3 channel mixer is now also available as improved BlackFire edition. The design has been molded in a deep black finish, the rubberized potentiometers and the ergonomic fader caps make the handling become even more comfortable. Based on the RMX-20, this mixer has been equipped with one additional channel. This add-on is convincing due to a full outfit of each input channel with an output level diagram for ideal overview.
- Inputs: 3x phono, 3(+3)x line, 1x mic
- Outputs: 2x master, 1x rec.
- EQ range: +10/-40 dB
- Dimensions: 254 x 355 x 87 mm
- Weight: 3.65 kg
- 3-channel mixer
- Extra LED display for cue signal per channel
- Excellent sound characteristics due to Premium Sound Architecture (PSA)
- Long Life TCT crossfader (45 mm) with adjustable curve, reversible
- Long Life linefaders (60 mm) with adjustable curve, reversible
- Kill unit for both crossfader channels, with flash function
- 3-band equalizer for both channels and mic 1
- Master output with balance function
- Symmetrical (6.3 mm jack) as well as asymmetrical (RCA) outputs