Serato says "Hardware disconnected". (Mac OS X only)
When Terminal Mix is connected and Serato DJ or Intro still says that your hardware is disconnected please try the following steps:
1. Ensure that Serato DJ (or Intro) is closed.
2. Connect your Terminal Mix device.
3. Open Finder and open Audio MIDI Setup.
4. Click on "Window" in the menu and open "Show MIDI Window".
5. Search for "Terminal Mix (2 or 4)". If you can see the name here, your Terminal Mix should be installed correctly. If your device is connected, but shows something else, then try the following:
6. Disconnect your Terminal Mix; remove the device in MIDI-Studio by clicking the remove device button.
7. Reconnect your device. It should now be displayed as "Terminal Mix 2 (or 4)".