Even in the microphone segment Reloop has been making a name for itself in the professional league with its new RSM-158. The technical facts alone leave no doubts as to this being a precision tool. A sensitivity of almost 50 decibel plus a frequency starting at a very low range impress even experienced specialists. This high-end mic has a very crisp sound guaranteed by super cardiodic engineering and complemented by an integrated low-frequency switch.
- Impedance: < 700 ohms
- Frequency response: 30 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -51 dB +/-8 dB
- Incl. 5 m cable and microphne clamp
- Dynamic super cardiodic microphone with switch
- Low-frequency ripple filter
- Integrated XLR connection