The Reloop RP-1000 MK3 is the ideal turntable for the DJ and HiFi sector. The firm metal chassis and robust tone arm section, that are unparalleled in this price range, characterise this device and speak for quality awareness. The well-engineered belt drive is one of the strongest of its kind. Coming in a package, including the Audio Technica 3600 L system, mounted on a high-quality headshell, the Reloop RP-1000 MK3 takes on its leading position among belt-driven turntables.
- Model: 2 speeds (33 1/3, 45 RPM), fully manual
- Drive: dc motor
- Starting torque: > 1000 g/cm
- Start/Stop times: < 1 sec.
- Time-change between speeds: < 1 sec.
- Wow & Flutter: < 0,25% W RMS at 33 1/3 RPM
- S/N Ratio: more as 50 dB (DIN - B)
- Anti-Skating range: 0 - 7 g
- Tracking force adjustment range: 0 - 4 g
- Power consumption: 7,5 watt
- Power supply: 115/230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 450 x 352 x 144 mm
- Weight: 8.6 kg
- Incl. Audio Technica 3600 L system, headshell & slipmat
- DJ turntable with belt drive
- Powerful drive