Reloop shows its dark side: the new BlackFire edition presents itself in a deep black design and it can prove its special position not only optically. The new, rubberized potentiometers and the ergonomically adapted fader caps are convincing due to ease of use and with their white applications they blend in visually in the series' homogeneous kind of design. Thanks to the newly designed, bright LEDs, even at night you will not feel lonely. The compact RMX-20 has been equipped with high-quality faders that all feature an adjustable curve and a reverse function. The channels' kill unit offers a flash position, symmetrical as well as asymmetrical outputs facilitate compatibility with any PA.
- Inputs: 2x phono, 2(+2)x line, 1x mic
- Outputs: 1x master, 1x rec.
- EQ range: +10/-40 dB
- Dimensions: 254 x 315 x 87 mm
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- 2+1 channel DJ mixer
- Excellent sound characteristics due to Premium Sound Architecture (PSA)
- Long Life TCT crossfader (45 mm) with adjustable curve, reversible
- Long Life linefaders (60 mm) with adjustable curve, reversible
- Kill unit for both crossfader channels and mic 1
- Gain control with 3-band sound adjustment (+10/-40 dB) per channel
- Extra LED for cue signal
- Master output with balance function
- Symmetrical (6,3 mm jack) as well as asymmetrical (RCA) outputs